Lalem Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art, roleplaying, fandoms, and all of that fancy stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» misu is my best friend
Staff Applications EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:16 pm by Junko

» What am I doing with my life?
Staff Applications EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:42 am by hop

» The Dangan Ronpa Fandom -FAVOURITE CHARACTERS? POST EM' HERE!-
Staff Applications EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:21 pm by Elliot

» Witch academy Rp app.
Staff Applications EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:48 am by Ulf

» Staff Applications
Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:11 am by Ulf

» Hai im PurpleBook
Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:43 am by PurpleBook

» strums guitar
Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:11 am by PurpleBook

» falls out tree
Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:21 am by kuzuryuus

» Help for what to watch?
Staff Applications EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:12 pm by Ulf

Top posters
0warii
Staff Applications Vote_lcapStaff Applications Voting_bar1Staff Applications Vote_rcap1 
Elliot
Staff Applications Vote_lcapStaff Applications Voting_bar1Staff Applications Vote_rcap1 
Junko
akise
hop
RuPaul
Ulf
Zavoru
PurpleBook
Paladino.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:45 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Staff Applications

Go down 
+5
RuPaul
akise
Junko
0warii
Elliot
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot
Admin
Elliot

Laes : 256

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:07 am

Okay, so, obviously I need more mods and admins to join the team.
I will need:
1-2 More admins
3-4 Mods
2 Chatbox mods
So basically, there's 6-8 spots open. I will be accepting and declining, so don't expect to be a staff member because you have made an app! Once I hire you, please PM me the colour you want your name to be.

Code:

[b]Applications[/b]
[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Previous mod/admin experience on forums-[/b]
[b]Why should you be an admin?-[/b]
[b]How often will you be on Lalem?-[/b]
[b]Where would you say your maturity level is?-[/b]
[b]What benefit will Lalem gain from you being on the staff team?[/b]
I may or may not add more later. ;w;
Back to top Go down
https://lalem.canadian-forum.com
0warii
0warii

Laes : 159

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:38 am

Applications
Username- 0warii
Previous mod/admin experience on forums- I've modded on several other forums. However, they have about 30-100 users and are quite small. Those include Starlounge, Magnithus {former, I stepped down.} Sweet Dessert Forum, Dangan Ronpa forum, & Creative Cloud roleplaying. I can't post links because I'm a new member.
Why should you be an admin?- I'll be quite active & take my job seriously. I won't use my role to get away with things & I won't hesitate to ban/warn/infract friends if It comes down to it. I won't choose favourites, and I'll be quite active.
How often will you be on Lalem?- I will be very active; I'm on the computer for many hours daily & a majority of that time is spent on Forums or Youtube. c:
Where would you say your maturity level is?- Personally, I'd say somewhere between 7, 8, 0r 9.
What benefit will Lalem gain from you being on the staff team? I'll be very active and do my job. I'll keep track of things and try my best to make Lalem a safe, friendly environment!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Admin
Elliot

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 pm

0warii, I'm considering you being a mod, although I want to see a few more apps before I make decisions. uvu
Back to top Go down
0warii
0warii

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Elliot wrote:
0warii, I'm considering you being a mod, although I want to see a few more apps before I make decisions. uvu
Okay, Thank you! uwu

Back to top Go down
Junko
Chatbox Mod
Junko

Laes : 115

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Applications
Username- Junko
Previous mod/admin experience on forums- I am an admin of a forum known farther then FF, AKA Dangan Ronpa Forum, and I am an admin on other forums such as Star Lounge (inactive), Puella Magi (inactive), and Barrier (inactive. I also take a staff member role as an admin on Sweet Dessert Forum. I have much more experience with different things, such as how to deal with hacked sites, as my first forum known as Mineloid had been hacked twice.
Why should you be an admin?- I don't know if I'd be admin-material, as many think I'm not that mature, but I think it's because I think this site will thrive, as I will put effort into my work here as a staff member. I will take any position, and I love how staff member set role-model examples for the members. I love that feeling when I'm helping someone or something, because I know that locking a topic because a fight is sprouting or giving a member a warning or infraction is for their own good.
How often will you be on Lalem?- I'm usually pretty active on the sites I love, so yeah.
Where would you say your maturity level is?- 8
What benefit will Lalem gain from you being on the staff team? More users will come on because I will advertise through Tumblr and through signatureson all sorts of sites! I promise you, adding me won't be a mistake.

Last edited by Junko on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
0warii
0warii

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:11 pm

I also forgot to mention in my APP that a moderate Barrier, and I'm an admin on Puella Magi forum. ^^
Back to top Go down
akise
Admin
akise

Laes : 198

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Applications
Username- akise
Previous mod/admin experience on forums- ff+magnithus+a few others
Why should you be an admin?- bc im attractive iDK
How often will you be on Lalem?- pretty often
Where would you say your maturity level is?- like 5 idk
What benefit will Lalem gain from you being on the staff team? theyll have someone attractive they will have someone attractive and who goes on a lot.........oui..
Back to top Go down
RuPaul
RuPaul

Laes : 140

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Applications
Username- RuPaul
Previous mod/admin experience on forums- I owned this really sucky forum for a while but I don't really count that as experience, okay. I modded on Magnithus and that's pretty much it.
Why should you be an admin?- I'm willing to do whatever you need me to if it's within my abilities I guess, yeah.
How often will you be on Lalem?- As much as possible or as much as needed!
Where would you say your maturity level is?- Is nonexistent an option b/c I think that's where it's at.
What benefit will Lalem gain from you being on the staff team? Lots of lame Fight Club references probably.
Back to top Go down
Ulf
Ulf

Laes : 78

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Applications
Username-UlfUlf
Previous mod/admin experience on forums-Not really no, but I have been an owner of a forum. Some friends tell me I would make a good example when I'm not hyper and crazy.
Why should you be an admin?-Mostly in real life like school and work I have been chosen as leaders by different people.It makes me think I might be suitable for being a part of the staff.
How often will you be on Lalem?-.I will be on most times, but my main forum I go on is FF.
Where would you say your maturity level is?-.I mentioned being really hyper but, I can really be mature at most times and I would like to put my maturity to use
What benefit will Lalem gain from you being on the staff team? It's really obvious, you will gain help and I will be watching for people who disrespect the rules and will report them to other members of staff.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Ulf on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, I wasn't taking it seriously)
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Admin
Elliot

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:52 pm

I know lots of you would make great mods/admins, but it'd only be fair for me to make you a mod if you were serious on your apps. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Admin
Elliot

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 pm

RuPaul, 0warii, and Ulf you are all going to be hired as mods. Junko, you're going to be hired as a chat box mod. uwu
Back to top Go down
0warii
0warii

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Elliot wrote:
RuPaul, 0warii, and Ulf you are all going to be hired as mods. Junko, you're going to be hired as a chat box mod. uwu
Okay, thanks for telling me! Would you like me to PM you to colour I would prefer for my name?
Back to top Go down
hop

Laes : 178

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Applications
Username- hop
Previous mod/admin experience on forums- I don't really think this matters that much, but I had some experience a while back moderating a small forum that died out.
Why should you be an admin?- Because even though I'm friends with a lot of the users here, I'll be fair to everyone and do my best to reach out to other users. I'll keep this forum active by helping to organize events such as contests and featured user. I'll enforce the rules and make an effort to follow the rules myself, as well. I think this forum is really neat and incorporates the things that a lot of people really like, and I'd love to contribute to it!
How often will you be on Lalem?- I won't be able to go on everyday; I don't have that kind of time. But at least twice a week, probably more.
Where would you say your maturity level is?- On a scale of one to ten, probably an 8.5
What benefit will Lalem gain from you being on the staff team? Like I said, I'll help to host and organize lots of events so this forum doesn't die from boredom. Plus, I'm pretty sure they all know me so it's not like I'm a total stranger to them.
Back to top Go down
http://b1uu.deviantart.com/
Elliot
Admin
Elliot

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:12 pm

@0warii
Yes please!

@Hop
You're hired as a mod. uwu

Okay, now there's 1-3 more spots open. I'm going to start adding the people I've hired to the modding teams and such. o:
Back to top Go down
Junko
Chatbox Mod
Junko

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:33 pm

I have permission for a redo.

Applications
Username- Junko
Previous mod/admin experience on forums- I have quite the experience. I am an admin on Puella Magi, Barrier, Sweet Dessert Forum, Dangan Ronpa Forum, and Mineloid Forum, my original. I'm also Magnithus' chatbox moderator.
Why should you be an admin?- I should be a staff member because I try to work really hard at what I do, and i always love a challenge! I have plenty of experience with Moderation, such as locking topics where there has been fights, trolls, or anything of the sort. I also have the most experience with Administration. Coding, Grouping, Permissions, you name it. I'm not afraid to give infactins, warning, or bans, as long as its for their own good.
How often will you be on Lalem?- I will be on as often as you need me to. I promise, I will be there.
Where would you say your maturity level is?- My maturity level is probably 8 or 9.... maybe 7.
What benefit will Lalem gain from you being on the staff team? If I were to become a mod, Lalem would get well-done enforcement of the rules and such. The forum would be a great place. As an admin, I would make sure that everything that needs to get done is done, such as Forum Shop orders, themes, new categories and forums, anything of the sort.

I hope you can take the time to think about my new application.

Last edited by Junko on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : oopsies forgot to add some stuff)
Back to top Go down
akise
Admin
akise

Laes : 198

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Applications
Username- akise
Previous mod/admin experience on forums- mod on ff+mod on magnithus+mod/admin on a few smaller forums (cant remember all of them gomenasai)
Why should you be an admin?- because im active on the internet (im online like 90% of the day) and ill try my best to make it a fun+interesting place for everyone! uou
How often will you be on Lalem?- more than once a week if not everyday
Where would you say your maturity level is?- like 8??
What benefit will Lalem gain from you being on the staff team? an active staff member who is fair
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Admin
Elliot

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Akise, you're accepted as an admin. uwu
Back to top Go down
hop

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Elliot wrote:
@0warii
Yes please!

@Hop
You're hired as a mod. uwu

Okay, now there's 1-3 more spots open. I'm going to start adding the people I've hired to the modding teams and such. o:
oh wow thank you! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Zavoru
Admin

Laes : 43

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Applications
Username- Zavoru
Previous mod/admin experience on forums- Head admin on Magnithus, mod on WitchMe forum, and mod on some tiny forums.
Why should you be an admin?- I know a lot about graphic design, forum making, hosts, and I'm also good at advertising. Basically, I know my way around making a forum. I'm more of a serious and honest mod as well.
How often will you be on Lalem?- I'll check every day, giving it the same time as I do Fantage Forum.
Where would you say your maturity level is?- 8?? 9?????
What benefit will Lalem gain from you being on the staff team? I'll advertise this forum everywhere possible, which will help it get more popular. New events can be made by having me on e team, mostly contests and celebrations, and I can possibly think up add-ons for the forum itself such as categories, forums, and widgets. If needed, I can help design some new buttons, icons, logos, and so on, just to help. I'll put my time into looking through the archives for any rule-breakers, making sure I can do everything within my reach.
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Admin
Elliot

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:18 am

Zavoru, you're accepted as an administrator. uvu
Back to top Go down
Junko
Chatbox Mod
Junko

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:14 pm

I was never notified about my redo. Was I accepted or not?
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Admin
Elliot

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:16 pm

You guys should all have your admin/mod powers now! (8
Also, Junko, it's going to take me a bit to give your chatbox mod powers to you. I'm still pretty new to Forumotion, so yeah. o:
Back to top Go down
hop

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:27 pm

^ i don't see the edit/modifying buttons on the posts. there's also no "lock topic" button at the bottom of the page. i'm not sure if i have my mod powers?
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Admin
Elliot

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:44 pm

@Hop
Sorry for the late reply. Try now. o:
I fixed it a while ago, so.
Back to top Go down
hop

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 pm

it still doesn't work for some reason. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lalem Forums :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: